ESTER Shepherd Womens Wool Slipper Boots
Ester epitomises Scandi design whilst being warm and comfortable. This unique pixie boot design is made from felted wool, is ankle-high with slits on the sides (helping to get them on). They have visible stitching at the front with leather details at the top.
Size and Fit
We recommend buying your usual size in this style. If you usually wear a half size, we recommend sizing up to ensure you get the length in closed-toe and heel styles but you can size down with mules and sliders.
- Wool outer and insole
- Lightweight and robust rubber sole unit
- Metal branded label
- Leather details
- Small slits on both sides
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Natural odour reduction thanks to the breathable natural wool
Guide to Cleaning Sheepskin Slippers
- Brush with a soft-bristled brush on the soft suede side to gently remove any loose dirt.
- Remove surface marks using a suede rubber or brush on the suede outer of your slippers.
- Spot clean by hand using mild (not hot) water. Use a damp cloth or sponge with a very mild hand washing detergent.
- Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, letting them dry at normal room temperature, avoiding radiators or heated appliances and direct sunlight.
Read our full in-depth guide on How to Clean Sheepskin Slippers here.
|UK Standard (£75 and under)
|3-5 working days
|UK Standard (£75 and over)
|3-5 working days
|1-2 working days
|Next Day Delivery
|(If ordered Monday to Friday before 1pm)*
|Click & Collect
* All express and next day delivery services placed after 1pm, will be dispatched from our warehouse the next working day, excluding Bank Holidays.
All services are Royal Mail tracked services apart from some larger items. In these instances, other couriers will be used and tracking details emailed to you.
Need International Delivery? Find out more about International Postage Prices and Times.
Returns & Exchanges
If you return any non-sale item within 30 days*, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of your goods or exchange, as you prefer and subject to availability.
Find out more about exchanging and returning your goods.
*sale and clearance items are 14 days.
Please see a link to our Christmas returns period HERE