ANNIE Shepherd of Sweden Women's Sheepskin Slippers with Sole
Annie Women’s Sheepskins Slippers | Shepherd Of Sweden
The Shepherd of Sweden Women's Sheepskin Slippers - Annie are a luxurious and comfortable option for keeping your feet warm and cosy. These slippers are made from high-quality, genuine sheepskin that is soft, plush, and durable, ensuring long-lasting use.
The ankle high slipper boots have a design that is easy to wear, with a snug and secure fit that will keep your feet in place. The natural insulation properties of sheepskin make these slippers perfect for use in colder weather, keeping your feet warm and dry in any conditions.
The interior of the slippers is lined with soft and fluffy sheepskin that provides excellent cushioning and comfort, while the exterior features a durable and flexible rubber sole that provides excellent grip and support, ensuring stability and balance.
These Shepherd of Sweden Women's Sheepskin Slippers - Annie are perfect for wearing around the house, whether you're lounging on the couch, doing chores, or just relaxing after a long day. They are available in a range of sizes, making it easy to find the perfect fit for your feet, and they make an excellent gift for anyone who loves to stay cosy and comfortable.
Size and Fit
Sheepskin slippers should feel firm and snug when you first try them on. As you wear them, the wool beds down and molds around your foot making them loosen up. We recommend buying your usual size with this in mind as you don't want them to become too loose. If you usually wear a half size, we recommend sizing up to ensure you get the length in closed-toe and heel styles but you can size down with mules and sliders.
- 100% sheepskin inner
- 100% sheepskin suede outer
- EVA sole (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) - extremely light, comfortable, hard wearing, flexible, insulating, slip-resistant, anti-static and abrasion resistant
- The robust sole unit has a wave design that helps with grip
- Fabric binding and suede detail / tag on the back
- Woven cotton label
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Natural odour reduction thanks to the breathable sheepskin that draws moisture away from your skin
Guide to Cleaning Sheepskin Slippers
- Brush with a soft-bristled brush on the soft suede side to gently remove any loose dirt.
- Remove surface marks using a suede rubber or brush on the suede outer of your slippers.
- Spot clean by hand using mild (not hot) water. Use a damp cloth or sponge with a very mild hand washing detergent.
- Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, letting them dry at normal room temperature, avoiding radiators or heated appliances and direct sunlight.
Read our full in-depth guide on How to Clean Sheepskin Slippers here.
|UK Standard (£75 and under)
|3-5 working days
|UK Standard (£75 and over)
|3-5 working days
|1-2 working days
|Next Day Delivery
|(If ordered Monday to Friday before 1pm)*
|Click & Collect
* All express and next day delivery services placed after 1pm, will be dispatched from our warehouse the next working day, excluding Bank Holidays.
All services are Royal Mail tracked services apart from some larger items. In these instances, other couriers will be used and tracking details emailed to you.
Need International Delivery? Find out more about International Postage Prices and Times.
Returns & Exchanges
If you return any non-sale item within 30 days*, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of your goods or exchange, as you prefer and subject to availability.
Find out more about exchanging and returning your goods.
*sale and clearance items are 14 days.
Please see a link to our Christmas returns period HERE