VERONICA Women's Sheepskin Slip-on Slippers (DELUXE) Last Chance
Designed in house with seasonal influences and styles, Veronica is formed from sumptuous Spanish merino and handcrafted by our partners of skilled craftspeople in Southwest Europe.
The Cuff can be worn two ways, either up or folded over with the hair on the outside as a cuff. The EDIT curated versions incorporate specially selected foils and finishes, along with a chunky, yet surprisingly, flexible sole.
Veronica Maria Vigante came from a tiny village in the North East of Italy and was Dom's Nan. She married Walter during World War II and moved to the UK. She always had a smile, a hug and randomly, gifts of stray kittens for Dom and her sisters ♡
Merino Sheepskin has very fine fibres, meaning that it is very warm and offers greater protection than other sheep’s wool. Find out more about the qualities of Sheepskin.
- 100% sheepskin inner
- 100% sheepskin suede outer
- 100% wide sheepskin cuff across the front that can be folded down or worn up
- Nappa Vanilla has a nappa finish, Metallic Lilac has a foil finish and Zebra Reflex has a light reflecting print
- Fabric binding
- EVA sole (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) - comfortable, hard wearing, flexible, insulating, slip-resistant, anti-static and abrasion resistant
- Extremely robust yet flexible chunky sole
- Sustainable cork label
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Natural odour reduction thanks to the breathable sheepskin that draws moisture away from your skin
Guide to Cleaning Sheepskin Slippers
- Brush with a soft-bristled brush on the soft suede side to gently remove any loose dirt.
- Remove surface marks using a suede rubber or brush on the suede outer of your slippers.
- Spot clean by hand using mild (not hot) water. Use a damp cloth or sponge with a very mild hand washing detergent.
- Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, letting them dry at normal room temperature, avoiding radiators or heated appliances and direct sunlight.
Read our full in-depth guide on How to Clean Sheepskin Slippers here.
|UK Standard (£75 and under)
|3-5 working days
|UK Standard (£75 and over)
|3-5 working days
|1-2 working days
|Next Day Delivery
|(If ordered Monday to Friday before 1pm)*
|Click & Collect
* All express and next day delivery services placed after 1pm, will be dispatched from our warehouse the next working day, excluding Bank Holidays.
All services are Royal Mail tracked services apart from some larger items. In these instances, other couriers will be used and tracking details emailed to you.
Need International Delivery? Find out more about International Postage Prices and Times.
Returns & Exchanges
If you return any non-sale item within 30 days*, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of your goods or exchange, as you prefer and subject to availability.
Find out more about exchanging and returning your goods.
*sale and clearance items are 14 days.
Please see a link to our Christmas returns period HERE